RSS

o que ela quer para sua vida...

_________ jack queen * dominatrix
if i choose whoever goes thru three or four ways, whoelse will tell me if it's what she wants, what she wants for her life.
jack, queen, ace, one, two hearts.
i'll analyse myself from a far.
now it's my turn, i have to choose.
i pick the best card, place my bet to end the game.
now i'm the card, it's not in my hands, there are other hands taht could just put me off the deck.

*

porque dominatrix é rock, é feminista, é underground, é tudo de bom...

e essa lembrei dessa música quando falava com a amiga hoje.

4 comentários:

Soraia Alves disse...

Realmente, é tudo de bom!

;)

beijo

Anônimo disse...

Bem legal ;)


Quando puder > de uma forcinha www.voluntatis.blogspot.com

.z disse...

Ola
adorei seu blog!
segue-me?
estou seguindo-te
=)

Heather disse...

Oh Man, achei que só eu tinha abandonado um blog!

beijos!